Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

Google Currents

I am a very active reader, I read many blogs and webpages because I'm highly interested in new stories.
But it is quite awful to open every homepage at once and some pages even don't have a mobile Interface, which makes reading a mess.
Apple introduced the reader function for its iPhone but you can't use it on Android and it's not the perfect solution.


So today I'd like to present you 'Google Currents' (Link below)
Google Currents takes the newest Posts from your favourite Websites and Blogs and transforms it into a clean and nice Text
which you'll love to read. Its design is very minimalistic and reduced to the things that matter.


I can say that Google Currents is my new Daily Newspaper, I decide which articles I want to read and I can read them even offline.
Check it out, it's available free on the App Store and definitely worth a try if you read alot.




http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/google-currents/id459182288?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.currents

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is so much more than i needed!!! but will all come in use thanks!!

    AntwortenLöschen